Date28 Oct. 2021
Since 2017, 8 European regional structures, including Film Paris Region, have been working within the Green Screen project to raise awareness among film and audiovisual professionals about the environmental impact of the industry. In particular, they have worked on the methodology of carbon calculators and eco-responsible technological innovations applied to the audiovisual industry.
The conference on October 28 will conclude 5 years of work and aims to inspire professionals on future actions to be taken in order to achieve the objectives of carbon neutrality.
Join us for the round table discussion at 4pm. On the agenda: what makes a film sustainable?
Guest : Andy Harries, producer of award-winning The Crown.
- Joanna Gallardo, Institutional Relations Manager, Film Paris Region
- Alvaro Longoria, film director, executive producer and actor
- Louise Smith, Environmental Expert, The British Film Commission and the Grid Project
- Zuzana Bieliková, Senior Film Executive, Slovak Film Commission
- Ronny Fritsche, Environmental Expert and film producer